Considering These Questions
- Do you have any queries about what you should provide for a domestic assignee?
- What are the usual allowances granted?
- How does the level of employee determine allowances or benefits?
- What other support is required from employers?
- What are the different types of transfer – temporary, long or permanent?
If these are the questions you may have in your mind, we have the solution to your problems. Mercer Domestic Transfer Policy and Practice Report for Local Employees
is designed to help HR professionals better serve their employees on such assignments by providing valuable and necessary information.
Table of Contents
|— Mobility allowance|
— Pre-assignment trip
— Moving expense
— Temporary living at host city
|— Housing beneits|
— Home visit
— Children education
— Spousal support
For more information please contact:
||USD 1,500 (each country)|
Participant (regional package)
||USD 6,500 (5 countries)|
||USD 4,500 (each country)|
Report available in Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Mexico.
In case you want to purchase more than one country you will get the following discounts:
2 countries-> 5%
- 3 countries-> 10%
- 4 countries-> 20%
To get the discount please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic Transfer Policy and Practice Report for Local Employee