- You get an Energy (general market) report and a 30 job positions sample from your industry.
- You can broaden the market sample within your sector and take decisions comparing relevant information by job and IPE level by sector.
- You can merge the sectors (oil, oil services, and mining). One catalogue for all.
- Online access to results through Mercer WIN®.
- Launch event for all participants, a chance to network and get first hand insight into the results.
Mercer presents this survey’ results using two different approaches
Traditional: comparison based on job type according to Mercer’s catalogue, done according to job’s description and role type.
- By level: also known as comparison by IPE grade. This comparison is based on similar responsibilities and the job’s impact in the organization.
Total Compensation Analysis
Mercer’s methodology analyzes total compensation in 6 levels:
||BASE SALARY 12 MONTHS
Monthly based salary for 12 months.
||ANUAL BASE SALARY
Base salary 12 months plus bonus.
||TOTAL GUARANTEED CASH COMPENSATION
Base salary plus the annualized value of guaranteed allowances
||TOTAL CASH COMPENSATION
Total guaranteed cash compensation plus annualized value of short-term incentive, sales incentive, profit sharing or other incentive awards
||TOTAL CASH COMPENSATION AND LONG-TERM INCENTIVE
Total cash compensation plus the annualized value of any long-term incentive awards, valued using Black-Scholes methodology for appreciation-based awards
Total direct compensation plus the annualized value of benefits
The catalogue includes approximately 800 positions from all levels (from Analysts up to CEOs) in different areas of the company:
|| Call Center
| Research and Development
|| Human Resources
| Repair and Maintenance
|| Supplies and Logistics
|| High Tech or Information Technology
Online access - Data delivered online through Mercer WIN® accessible anywhere, at any time allowing you to:
- Custom analyses - Custom statistics tailored to your needs, based on peer groups, revenue size, total employees and more.
- Actual market data - Detailed market analysis of individual positions within job families, helping you determine which positions and families are paid a premium in the market and which are paid below overall market levels.
- Benefits & prevalence summary - Information on short-term and long-term incentive provision and benefits practices, including company cars, pensions and medical benefits.
- Market regression - Regression statistics and graphs by Mercer position class (IPE job level) and functional area (e.g., finance, human resources) for each of the major components of total remuneration.
- Export to Excel available.
Get more information about Mercer WIN® here: www.imercer.com/win
|Deadline to confirm participation||March 30th, 2017|
|Data collection of salaries and benefits close date ||May 15th, 2017|
|Survey Results||September 2017|
+57 1 742 1071