The updated and revamped survey features a number of significant enhancements including:
- A large database of leading Australian retail brands enabling data cuts for retail segments - such as designer/fashion and general/variety/supermarkets.
- The ability to analyse store roles by the revenue size of the store.
- Greater scope of retail specialist roles including store roles and non-store roles such as merchandising, e-commerce and loss prevention.
- Additional market job families including finance, IT, marketing, top management and legal.
- Business context commentary in line with the current state of the retail sector.
- Summaries of remuneration movements and forecasts, and key statistical economic indicators.
Survey delivery is hardcopy and online through Mercer WIN.
Retail Industry Remuneration Review (AU)