Fortify your compliance efforts with Mercer Select's Guide to ACA Employer Shared Responsibility, developed by Mercer experts to help you understand your obligations, identify compliance steps, and set a play-or-pay strategy.
This Guide helps you to:
- Understand the law’s health coverage and reporting requirements through plain-English explanations and practical examples.
- Develop or refine a compliance strategy tailored to your organization’s workforce.
- Understand important dates and deadlines so you can establish a timeline for developing and implementing your strategy.
The Guide is current as of June 30, 2015, and includes:
- An overview highlighting key compliance steps.
- Eight chapters explaining the play-or-pay requirements and related reporting rules and offering practical advice on how to comply, along with examples, charts, and other illustrations.
- Each chapter includes a resource list with hyperlinks to relevant government source documents.
- A glossary defining commonly used terms.
- An appendix containing the full text of the play-or-pay and reporting regulations.
Mercer Select Customer Service
Mercer Select Non-member – USD 895
- You’ll receive a 3-week free guest membership in Mercer Select's main and health & benefits premium memberships.
- The price of the Guide will be credited toward applicable Mercer Select membership charges if you become a Mercer Select member within six weeks of purchasing the Guide.
Mercer Select Main Member – USD 495
- You’ll receive a 3-week free guest membership in Mercer Select's health & benefits premium membership.
- The price of the Guide will be credited toward applicable Mercer Select premium membership charges if you become an H&B premium member within six weeks of purchasing the Guide.
If you are a Mercer Select health & benefits premium member, the Guide is included as part of your membership.
More about Mercer Select
Mercer Select is a premier membership service dedicated to keeping members informed about policy, legislative, regulatory, and market developments. Topics include retirement, health & group benefits, executive rewards, diversity & inclusion, and other HR issues. Content is available via daily emails and the Mercer Select website, which includes a searchable repository of high-value content and resources.
Mercer Select's Guide to Affordable Care Act Employer Shared Responsibility
Make your selections below.
Please make your selections above.