Showing statistics of the benefit plan features of all covered plans; the Summary of Plan Statistics report shows the mean and most prevalent responses as well as the response, (i.e. Retirement, Health and Group, Paid Leave, Life/Disability, and Work Life Benefits) in the 10th, 25th, 75th, and 90th percentiles. Compiled from the Mercer Benefits Database, this report represents information from over 1,000 US organizations and provides easy-to-use tables to compare/contrast your plan design with the market.
- Mean (average): The sum of all data reported divided by the number of observations in the sample.
- Number of Organizations: The number of organizations reporting data for the benefit plan feature. Each feature is analyzed individually using the data for that benefit plan only.
- Number of Plans: The number of benefit plans provided by the organizations reporting data for the benefit plan feature.
- Most Frequent (mode): The response that occurs the most often for the benefit plan feature.
- Percentiles: 10th, 25th, 50th, 75th, and 90th.
To order or ask specific questions, please contact email@example.com.