Endorsed by the National Retail Federation® (NRF), the Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey provides compensation data, extensive HR and industry practices information, and benefit plan features for merchandise categories including specialty retailers. The data allows you to:
- Gain visibility of your competitors
- View industry practices data and benefit plan features
- Obtain geographic data for select positions
- Receive expanded data in the Apparel Manufacturing and Supermarket sectors
With robust query options in Mercer WIN®, you can access multiple years of data in one view and easily compare your data to other US retailers.
What’s new in 2015
- 14 positions, including several studio and fulfillment roles.
- Enhanced e-Commerce and Distribution job families.
- Policy questions on how companies are responding to local minimum wage legislation.
US Retail Job Title Report – Available for purchase!
The US Retail Job Title Report is available for purchase and will help you understand common job titles across your market. This report is useful in developing job titles, comparing your titles with the competition, analyzing the reporting structure of positions, and much more. The US Retail report represents executive job titles only.
Learn more or purchase today!
the Canadian Retail Survey and register for Canadian events.