2016 Survey Pricing
Participant - $1,600
Non-Participant - $4,800
NRF Member - $3,200
Apparel & Supermarket Modules
Participant - $1,600
Non-participant - $4,800
Retail & Apparel / Retail & Supermarket
Participant - $2,700
NRF Member - $5,400
2016 Survey Schedule
Questionnaire Distributed: Mar
Participation Deadline: Apr 29
Data Effective: Apr 1
Report Available: Sep
Job Title Reports
Are your company's job titles attracting the right talent? Use these reports to find out.
Endorsed by the National Retail Federation® (NRF), the US Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey provides compensation planning data, extensive HR and industry practices information, and benefit plan features for merchandise categories including specialty retailers.
In today's thought-provoking retail environment, data is essential to not only your day-to-day operations, but your short and long term plans as well. With the Retail Compensation and Benefits survey you'll have the ability to refine your compensation strategy with market data collected from over 200 retail organizations. With this data you can:
- Gain visibility of your competitors
- View industry practices data and benefit plan features
- Obtain geographic data for select positions
With robust query options in Mercer WIN®, you can access multiple years of data in one view and easily compare your information to other US retailers. Whether it's refining your incentive solutions, or just looking to tweak your compensation planning, this survey will help you stay competitive in today's fast-paced retail industry.
Looking for further refined retail data? Check out our:
2016 Survey Highlights
- 10 new positions, including e-Commerce and Merchandising roles.
- Additional policy questions around incentive practices.
- Optional participation section on IT Workforce metrics. Participate and receive a free copy of the national results!
2016 Survey Events
US Retail Submission Webcast
Tuesday, April 5
2:00 PM ET
- Learn more about the 2016 survey - new positions and updated job descriptions.
- Review the best practices for completing your data submission.
- Get your participation questions answered.
the Canada Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey.