The catalogue includes approximately 800 positions from all levels (from Analysts up to CEOs) in different areas of the company:
- Call Center
- Human Resources
- High Tech or Information Technology
- Research and Development
- Repair and Maintenance
- Supplies and Logistics
Online access - Data delivered online through Mercer WIN® accessible anywhere, at any time allowing you to:
- Custom analyses - Custom statistics tailored to your needs, based on peer groups, revenue size, total employees and more.
- Actual market data - Detailed market analysis of individual positions within job families, helping you determine which positions and families are paid a premium in the market and which are paid below overall market levels.
- Benefits & prevalence summary - Information on short-term and long-term incentive provision and benefits practices, including company cars, pensions and medical benefits.
- Market regression - Regression statistics and graphs by Mercer position class (IPE job level) and functional area (e.g., finance, human resources) for each of the major components of total remuneration.
- Export to Excel available.
Get more information about Mercer WIN® here: www.imercer.com/win.
Survey Schedule / Contacts
- Deadline to confirm participation: March 2021
- Data collection of salaries and benefits close date: April 2021
- Survey Results: September 2021
+57 320 4903330
Participant: COP$ 19,170,000
Non-Participant: COP$ 38,340,000
Participant: USD 4,850
Non-Participant: USD 9,700