Mercer’s survey provides answers to the following key questions for the Logistics industry and more:
- How do logistics companies manage variable pay?
- What are the most effective variable pay practices in the sector?
- How do your company and your peers compare when it comes to variable pay practices?
- Is there a cap on the maximum earning on the variable pay in the sector?
- Do sector companies do anything different in terms of variable pay practices for emerging markets?
Analysis of survey findings by the following sub industry categories:
- Courier and postal
- Freight forwarding
- Ports, airports and terminals
- Warehouse, storage and handling
- Supply chain management/Distribution
What will you receive?
There is no charge for participating. All participants will be provided with a free report summarizing survey findings. If you have not participated but still would like to receive a copy of the report please contact us.
This survey was conducted during the months of August and September 2016.
When will I receive results?
Survey findings will be sent to clients by end of October.
For further information about the spotlight survey, please contact:
European Industries Leader
Tel: +44 207 178 5514