Benefit Prevalence Reports
The benefits prevalence reports provide you with the information you need to be able to identify the opportunities to save money or retention risks due to inadequate benefits policies.
At a glance, these reports will help your company to:
understand current practices
- Anticipate market trends
- Identify appropriate benefits package
- Target potential plan changes and opportunities for cost savings
- Gauge the overall attractiveness of benefits
- Remain competitive
There is a possibility to prepare the report on both: general market or selected peer group companies.
Benefit Benchmarking Reports
The benefits benchmarking reports will help you:
- Ensure that policies are in line with or above statutory requirement
- Understand how your benefits are positioned against the market (either all industries or against aspecific peer cut)
The benefits benchmarking reports can be a standard report format or can be customised specifically for your companies needs.
Want to learn more about our prevalence and benefits benchmarking offering in other regions?