This national report provides data for all employment levels, varying from professional to executive. Whether your company is publicly traded or non-profit, this report provides compensation data for any industry looking to revamp their incentive plans.
You can also leverage data from the US MBD: Long-Term Incentive and Equity Report to evaluate your LTI approach relative to your direct industry competitors as well as the market at large.
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN® in an excel file.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
2018 US MBD: Short-Term Incentive Report – STI only
2018 US MBD: Short-Term Incentive Report – STI and LTI
US MBD: Short-Term Incentive Report
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for USD 200 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2018 survey results now available.
View a list of the participating companies included in the 2018 US MBD: Short-Term Incentive Report here.
View a sample report of this survey to see what's included, and learn how easy it is to streamline your salary benchmarking efforts.
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.