The survey captures Professional and Manager level jobs for the following job sub-families:
- Data Analytics & Business Intelligence (BI) – covering positions such as Data Science
- Technical Product Development/Research Operations – covering positions such as Machine Learning
- IT Security – covering positions such as Cybersecurity
- Product Marketing & Management – covering positions such as Digital Marketing
Want to help determine future jobs to be surveyed in the New and Fast Moving Jobs Survey? Join the Client Advisory Committee.
Survey results are delivered in a published PDF and Excel format to your imercer.com account under My Downloads.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
Position List and Descriptions
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- Ensure your data is included in the market results.