This salary survey gathers information for 16 position families, including:
- Medical/Nursing Executives
- Patient Care
- Nursing Leaders
- Emergency Medical/Transport
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Home Health/Hospice Nursing
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Mercer WIN enables you to customize your analysis by job as well as compare job descriptions side by side, change pay elements to support the right level of analysis, perform function and career-level analysis, export your data for integration into other systems, and run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports. A published PDF of the survey results can also be found here.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization’s size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
Please note that the US IHN – Advanced Practice Clinicians and Nurses report will not be conducted in 2019.
- Data Effective Date: March 1, 2018
- Report Available: Late July, 2018
Position List & Descriptions