Participation in the 2019 Benefits module of the US MTCS | Mercer Total Compensation Survey for the Energy Sector is open November 14, 2018 thru February 28, 2019. Submit your completed survey and place your order by February 28 to receive 20% off the participant rate.
The report illustrates plan feature information for each of the following benefit categories:
- Retirement/Savings: Defined benefit, defined contribution, and stock purchase plans.
- Health/Group: Medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and post-retirement medical plans.
- Time Loss: Vacation, holiday, personal leave, PTO banks, sick leave, and short- and long-term disability plans.
- Nontraditional Benefits: Educational assistance and severance.
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN® giving you access to the data through a variety of parameters — including geography, industry, company size and more — to more efficiently organize and analyze the information. Mercer WIN enables you to customize your analysis by job as well as compare job descriptions side-by-side, change pay elements to support the right level of analysis, perform function and career-level analysis, export your data for integration into other systems, and run presentation-quality detail or summary reports. A published PDF of the survey results can also be found here.
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
View Sample Report
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.