Survey results are available as a national report or you may select a detailed report. A detailed report for the 2016/2017 version also includes a data scoped by industry and revenue. Survey results are delivered in a published PDF format to your imercer.com account under My Downloads.
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations (never employee self-reported) and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
- Questionnaire Distributed: July 14
- Participation Deadline: October 31
- Report Available: 1Q 2017
*This is a biennial survey. The next participation year and survey release is planned for 2018.
How to Participate - 2017
This is a biennial survey. The next participation year and survey release is planned for 2018.
If you missed the deadline for participating in this survey, please call us to learn more about additional options that may be available.
Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. As a survey participant however, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events — attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results — easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.