With compensation data for 469,659 employee observations, analyze your talent strategy across several parameters, including:
- Annual base salary
- Incentive eligibility
- Sales incentive amounts
- Organization data
- Total cash compensation
- Compensation practices
- Part-time/Full-time status
- Hourly wage rate
- Salary ranges
- Wage planning
New for 2018
31 jobs have been added to the 2018 Canada Retail Compensation and Benefits Survey, providing you more conclusive data for your compensation strategy. New positions include, Senior Makeup Artist, Store/Field Recruitment Specialist, Email Marketing Specialist, and more.
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
View Sample Report
Participation Opens: March 15
Participation Deadline: April 27
Report Available: August
Position List & Sample Report
2018 Survey Participation is now closed. View the Survey Schedule tab for your next opportunity to participate. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.