This survey is sponsored by an industry advisor with support from survey parent Russell Reynolds. With compensation data from 2,291 employee observations, evaluate your rewards offerings across key components, such as:
- Annual incentive plans
- Base salary
- Compensation philosophy
- Long-term incentive plans
- Pension plans
- Salary range
- Workforce planning
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer’s salary surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date HR metrics and market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations. It is then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization´s size, structure, geographic region, or any combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each Mercer data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring that you always receive the highest level of data confidentiality.
View Sample Report
|2019 Canada Investment Management Compensation Survey
Canada Investment Management Compensation Survey
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for CAD 220 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2019 results now available.
Position List & Sample Report
View the position list and descriptions included in this HR compensation survey to optimize your ongoing compensation and benchmarking efforts.
View a sample report of this survey to see what´s included and learn how easy it is to streamline your salary benchmarking efforts.
Alberta Investment Management Corporation
Canoe Financial Corp.
Desjardins Asset Management (Desjardins Group subsidiary)
Fidelity Investments Canada ULC
Franklin Templeton Investments Corporation
Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan
Intact Investment Management, Inc.
Investment Management Corporation of Ontario (IMCO)
Mackenzie Financial Corporation
Mercer Global Investments Canada Limited
Morgan Meighen & Associates Limited
OMERS Capital Markets
RBC Asset Management, Inc.
Richardson GMP Limited
Sun Life Financial - Investments
The Empire Life Insurance Company
The Great-West Life Assurance Company
University of Toronto Asset Management Corporation
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.