For over 15 years MTCS has provided comprehensive and trusted compensation data for the energy industry. With 110,900+ employee observations, prepare for decisions that are both cost effective and strategically focused. To customize your salary survey, visit the Modules tab to see available package options. Compare your compensation strategy across a variety of parameters, such as:
- Annual incentives/Bonuses
- Base salary
- Long-term incentive values
- Salary ranges
- Total cash compensation
- Total direct compensation
New in 2019
This survey will move to the new Mercer Job Library in 2019. This comprehensive job catalog provides you with improved job descriptions for more accurate position matches, clearer relationships between jobs, more specializations, and much more. Read the client announcement for details on why we’re making this change and what it means to you or visit Mercer Job Library FAQs for more details.
Delivered in Fully Customizable Formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations, and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
View Sample Report
|Core Modules (General benchmark, cross-segment, policy, and benefits plus your choice of one of the sub-segment modules: upstream/midstream, downstream and oilfield services, or utilities) – One user license for MercerWIN included
||CAD 1,750 each
|Printed Binders — Core Modules
|Printed Binders — Additional copies
||CAD 400 per module
Canada MTCS: Mercer Total Compensation Survey for the Energy Sector
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for CAD 220 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2018 results now available for purchase.
Position List & Sample Report
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.