This compensation planning survey includes the following information for six non-union employee levels (executive, management, professional (sales), professional (non-sales), office/clerical/technical, and trades/production/service) analyzed by region and by industry group:
- Actual 2018 and projected 2019 salary increase budgets (including merit, across-the-board, cost-of-living, promotional, etc.).
- Actual 2018 and projected 2019 salary structure adjustments.
- Salary differentiation and more.
Only participants in the Canada Compensation Planning Survey will be invited to provide updated figures later in the year and as a result will receive complimentary information on updated salary increase budget projections for 2019.
Survey participants receive complimentary results. Non-participating companies may purchase the report PDF.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
2018 Survey Participation is now closed. View the Survey Schedule tab for your next opportunity to participate. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.