Both editions of the pulse survey capture Professional and Manager level jobs for the following job families:
- Digital Marketing and Product Development
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Data Science
Want to help determine future jobs to be surveyed or policies and practices details to be included in the NewWorkNow Compensation Pulse Survey? Join the Client Advisory Committee.
Survey results are delivered in a published PDF format to your imercer.com account under My Downloads.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
September 2018 Canada NewWorkNow Compensation Pulse Survey
February and September 2018 Canada NewWorkNow Compensation Pulse Survey
Canada NewWorkNow Compensation Pulse Survey
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
Please note: Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
Position List and Descriptions
2019 Survey Participation opens soon. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.