US LABOR AND EMPLOYEE RELATIONS NETWORK
Who Should Join
The network brings together HR or Employee relations VPs and Directors.
Topics include discussions facilitated primarily by members, including:
- Most pressing labor relations issues with ample sharing of information, experiences and best practices
- Member-led presentations and Mercer-facilitated discussions
- Guest speakers including prominent labor experts, government agency representatives and union leaders
- Three (3) sessions per year
- Up to two (2) representatives per company can attend the sessions
- Regular e-updates regarding critical US and global employee relations issues, including key legislative policy decisions
- Ad hoc e-surveys conducted on hot issues that require quick turnaround
- Webcasts offered on US and global labor issues and are open to participation by members’ colleagues around the globe
The 2018 membership fee is $8,500*.
We welcome you to attend your first session as our guest, without fee or obligation.
*The fee is prorated for those joining mid-year.