RESPONSIBLE EMPLOYMENT FORUM
Who Should Join
The forum brings together HR Leaders responsible for global and European CSR, Reward, Employee Relations strategy and policy implementation.
Agendas include discussions facilitated primarily by members, Mercer subject-matter experts and outside speakers and will address topics including:
- Living and fair wage standards
- Human Rights in the workplace
- Supply chain considerations
- Two (2) sessions per year
- Up to two (2) representatives per company can attend the sessions
- The forum is an invaluable professional resource where members rely on each other for input and guidance to address their own critical issues as they emerge, at sessions and throughout the year
- High-level discussions following the member-led roundtable format with ample sharing of information, experiences and best practices
- The group adheres to a strict policy of confidentiality, thereby creating a bond of trust among members and fostering strong camaraderie
Attendance fee is £500 per organisation for one or two attendees (waived for European Mercer Networks members).