Mobility Starter Kit
Get your international mobility program off to a great start with select bundles of essential data and resources
Resources for those newer to Mobility:
Designed exclusively for companies with newer or smaller expatriate programs, the Mobility Starter Kit includes everything you need as your organization begins an international expansion. Whether it’s setting global mobility policy guidelines, cost projections, or destination guides for your expatriates, with bundled service offerings available, easily get the exact resources you need with the Mobility Starter Kit.
Mobility Starter Kit – Tools & Information
This bundled offering gives you all the materials necessary to consider before, during, and after deploying staff globally and includes the following solutions:
- Global Mobility Handbook – a compilation of articles and guidelines.
- Total Assignment Cost Projections – completed with assistance from a Mercer consultant, this cost-projections consideration worksheet covers all compensation-related elements, relocation costs and taxes, estimated worldwide tax and social security liability, and annual and total incremental assignment costs.
- Assignment Balance Sheet and Host Housing Report – individual remuneration statements that report package compensation including base salary, goods and services differential, allowances for hardship and housing, and hypothetical tax and social security deduction/contribution.
- MercerPassport® – a reference guide for working and living abroad, 109 countries and 200+ cities.
- Expatriate checklists – HR, assignee, and vendor checklists to assist all parties in the expatriation process.
- Letter of Assignment – a detailed list of items to include.
- Choice of one: Short-term Per Diem for a specific location, Location Evaluation Report for hardship data, or International Car Policies report.
Mobility Starter Kit – Consultation
This bundled service offering is ideal for those looking to streamline their global mobility policy intent and focuses on developing concrete plans for all policy elements. This package includes the following solutions:
- Policy Development workbook – a Mercer consultant will work with your team to develop a completed workbook, addressing all policy elements from compensation philosophy to repatriation.
- Letter of Assignment template – based on your policy workbook, Mercer will develop a letter template that can be easily personalized for each assignee.
If your mobility program requires both Mobility Starter Kit packages, order both today and receive a US$2,000 discount!
|Mobility Starter Kit – Tools & Information
||Add to Cart
|Mobility Starter Kit – Consultation
||Add to Cart
|Both Mobility Starter Kit packages
||Add to Cart
If you have any questions about the Mercer Mobility Starter Kit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.