Offering HR and business leaders an all-in-one digital portal of cutting-edge analysis, productivity tools, best practices and other thought leadership assets expertly curated from across Mercer, Mercer Select Intelligence offers access to:
Insights across HR functions: From the C-Suite to practitioner level, stay ahead of the curve with qualitative and quantitative insights into globally sourced HR trends, best practices, tools, and analysis.
Legislative Developments: Mitigate risks and close compliance gaps by staying in the know on hard-to-find HR-related legislative, legal and regulatory developments and news.
Productivity Tools: Deploy analytical and process tools to build readiness, manage performance and increase efficiency across teams, functional units and organizational levels.
Timely Notifications: Personalized to your area of interest, daily, weekly and monthly alerts and updates are dynamically sent.
Easy Access: Optimized for secure, anytime, anywhere access, the MSI platform and the iOS and Android app are accessible across devices.
Global Scope: Enjoy access to over 30 global publications covering rewards, benefits and HR policies and practices. Members also gain access to third-party resources such as newspapers, magazines, and journals covering a variety of emerging and hot topics.
Mercer Select Intelligence offers an annual, digital subscription with unlimited user access. Subscriptions can be seamlessly shared with your teams allowing for greater collaboration and engagement. Choose from three different membership levels.
Broad coverage of health & benefits, wealth & investments, and workforce & careers topics:
- Trending and emerging topic libraries
- GRIST executive summaries
- Monthly web briefings on a variety of topics
- Daily newsletter of curated key content
- US Social Security & Medicare
Includes all content in the Core Package, and:
- Global Diversity & Inclusion
- UK retirement analysis, compliance manual, and topic pages
- US H&B ComplianceConnection
- 401(k) Plan Resources
- State-specific health benefit overviews
- Executive retirement plan specifics
Includes all content in the Core and Plus packages, and:
Additional in-depth topical content
- Talent Strategy
- Workforce Rewards
- HR Transformation
- Global Legislative Updates
Mercer's Talent All Access Portal™
- Over 30 research publications covering rewards, benefits, and HR policies and practices.
- Diagnostics and tools, including Turnover Calculator, Global Compensation Planning Report-Online, and other key diagnostic tools
Mercer Select Intelligence members can access a wide array of articles, publications, tools, videos
, and guides that help to navigate the complexities of HR management. Here is a sample of the types of resources available to members.
Want to learn more? Please contact us with your questions or interest in becoming an MSI member. We look forward to hearing from you.