LOGISTICS INDUSTRY VARIABLE PAY
Logistics industry is going through complex and unprecedented changes occurring in technology, emerging markets and global economy. Many of these changes require new and innovative ways to manage rewards in the sector in order to motivate, retain and attract the right people.
Mercer conducted a Logistics Industry Variable Pay Practices survey that identifies latest trends and practices the leading providers are using today. We have collected data across the globe to ensure that logistics companies have the right policies and practices in place to successfully meet their reward challenges.
- Key Features
- What will I receive?
- survey timeline
- When will I receive results?
- Contact information
Key Features of the Survey
Mercer’s survey provides answers to the following key questions for the Logistics industry and more:
- How do logistics companies manage variable pay?
- What are the most effective variable pay practices in the sector?
- How do your company and your peers compare when it comes to variable pay practices?
- Is there a cap on the maximum earning on the variable pay in the sector?
- Do sector companies do anything different in terms of variable pay practices for emerging markets?
Analysis of survey findings by the following sub industry categories:
- Courier and postal
- Freight forwarding
- Ports, airports and terminals
- Warehouse, storage and handling
- Supply chain management/Distribution
What will you receive?
There is no charge for participating. All participants will be provided with a free report summarizing survey findings. If you have not participated but still would like to receive a copy of the report please contact us.
What is the survey timeline?
This survey was conducted during the months of August and September 2016.
When will we receive the survey results?
Survey findings will be sent to clients by end of October.
Who do I contact to get more information about the survey?
For further information about the spotlight survey, please contact:
European Industries Leader
Tel: +44 207 178 5514