HR STRATEGY & EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
Who Should Join
The network (HRSET) brings together HRIS Senior Leaders as well as HR VPs and SVPs.
With the evolution of digital consumption behaviors and habits, technologies are unlocking and enabling the evolution of HC management, as well as providing new analytical insights and input to help HR leaders with decision making.
Topics will include HR technology-related trends, insights and front burning challenges as well as broader HR Management implications where Technology and HR Strategy come together. It will also cover strategic discussions regarding the role of emerging technologies in achieving HR Strategies and ambitions, along with our traditional inclusion of HR technology trends, issues and challenges.
- Two (2) sessions a year
- Up to two (2) representatives per company can attend the sessions
- High-level discussions following the member-led roundtable format with ample sharing of information, experiences and best practices
- The group adheres to a strict policy of confidentiality, thereby creating a bond of trust among members and fostering strong camaraderie
- Ad Hoc surveys conducted throughout the year upon member request
- Webcasts that keep members abreast of critical issues and developments
The 2018 membership fee is $5,500*.
We welcome you to attend your first session as our guest, without fee or obligation.
*The fee is prorated for those joining mid-year.