EUROPEAN WORKFORCE ANALYTICS NETWORK
Who Should Join
The network brings together VP/Senior Director/Director of HR, HR Strategy, Workforce Analytics, Workforce Insights or Workforce Planning.
- Key challenges identified by members related to effectively managing employees through the employment cycle to drive desired workforce and business outcomes
- Guiding the members in modelling, interpreting and disseminating learnings about their workforces and jointly explore the HR and business implications
- Examining the link between workforce dynamics and organisational objectives, as well as the role of analytics in HR programme design and related change management
- Two (2) sessions a year
- Up to two (2) representatives per company can attend the sessions
- High-level discussion following the roundtable format with ample sharing of information, experiences and best practices
- Strict policy of confidentiality, thereby creating a bond of trust among members and fostering strong camaraderie
- Ad-hoc surveys conducted throughout the year when in need of immediate input from trusted peers, typically with a two-week turnaround time
- Webcasts and updates will be offered as a means of keeping members current and in front of impending challenges and issues
The 2018 membership fee is € 4,000*.
We welcome you to attend your first session as our guest, without fee or obligation.
*The fee is prorated for those joining mid-year.