Who Should Join
The network brings together Senior Level Directors and Managers responsible for European or UK Health and Benefits programmes. Examples of members' titles include: Director/Manager of Health and Wellbeing, Benefits Director, Compensation and Benefits Director and HR Director.
Agendas include discussions facilitated by members, Mercer colleagues and expert speakers, and will address key issues and challenges related to effectively managing employee wellness and influencing employee behaviour to enhance engagement and ultimately drive business strategy.
- Two (2) sessions per year
- Up to two (2) representatives per company can attend the sessions
- High level of discussions and experts insights allowed by a roundtable set up, offering ample sharing of information, experiences and best practices
- Strict confidentiality policy, thereby creating a bond of trust among members and fostering strong camaraderie
- Webcasts and updates will be offered as a means of keeping members current and in front of impending challenges and issues
- Ad-hoc pulse surveys conducted between members on pressing issues with a quick turnaround
The 2017 membership fee is £4,000*.
We welcome you to attend your first session as our guest, without fee or obligation.
*The fee is prorated for companies joining mid-year.