Who Should Join
VP, Directors of HR or Employee Relations who are responsible for European and/or Global Employee Relations strategy and managing their European Works Councils. Senior-level HR colleagues may attend as secondary members.
The focus is on Pan-European and global employee relations strategy and challenges, including:
- In-depth discussions and analysis of local markets and countries across Europe
- Member-led presentations on strategies, initiatives and experiences
- Experts' input and insights on current issues and legislative developments, and the impact on Employee Relations and HR
Our goal is to keep you ahead of the curve on critical employee relations developments and offer you a 24/7 peer community.
- Four (4) in person sessions per year
- Virtual community between sessions with regular e-updates, surveys and webcasts
- Ad-hoc pulse surveys conducted between members on pressing issues with a quick turnaround
- High level of discussions and experts insights allowed by a roundtable set up, offering ample sharing of information, experiences and best practices
- Strict confidentiality policy, thereby creating a bond of trust among members and fostering strong camaraderie
- Advisory services regarding European Works Councils and UK employee consultation, as well as other issues related to HR strategy and unionised workforce management
The 2018 annual membership fee is € 7,800 (or £6,900)*
We welcome you as our guest to your first session.
*Fee is prorated for those joining midyear