CANADIAN CONSUMER GOODS HR STRATEGY
Who Should Join
The network brings together top HR leaders in prominent CPG companies.
Agendas include discussions facilitated primarily by members, Mercer subject-matter experts and outside speakers and will address topics including:
- Corporate culture and EVP philosophy
- Workforce planning and analytics
- Employee engagement and multiple generations in the workforce
- Talent management
- Leadership development and succession planning
- HR infrastructure, efficiency and global service delivery alignment
- Total rewards strategy
- Change management and employee communications
- Two (2) sessions per year
- Up to two (2) representatives per companycan attend the sessions
- The network is an invaluable professional resource where members rely on each other for input and guidance to address their own critical issues as they emerge, at sessions and throughout the year
- The network provides an invaluable opportunity for designated rewards leaders of Consumer Goods companies to exchange ideas and information on the topics of mutual interest and benefit, related to the industry or region
- High-level discussions following the member-led roundtable format with ample sharing of information, experiences and best practices. The group adheres to a strict policy of confidentiality, thereby creating a bond of trust among members and fostering strong camaraderie
- Ad-Hoc surveys conducted when immediate input from trusted peers is needed, typically with a two-week turnaround time
- Webcasts and updates offered as a means of keeping members current and in front of impending challenges and issues
The 2018 membership fee is CAD $5,700*.
We welcome you to attend your first session as our guest, without fee or obligation.
*The fee is prorated for those joining mid-year.