The Alternative International Assignments Policies and Practices Survey (AIA) is a deep-dive into policies and practices, and examines trends for the following types of international assignments:
- Permanent Transfer
- Talent Development
- Global Nomad
An in-depth look into policies and practices for six alternative types of international assignments, the AIA examines the latest trends in global mobility and enhances Mercer’s custom benchmarking solutions.
With the increasing diversity of international assignment types and policy segmentation, you need the most comprehensive analysis of how multinationals manage global mobility.
Participate by the 15 June deadline and receive:
- Complimentary Executive Summary containing results highlights
- 66% off the non-participant price for full results for assignment types completed
- Participant-only access to custom results cuts with your company’s positioning.
Start the Survey
If your organization took part in the 2013 AIA Survey, the person who completed the survey will receive a retake link by email and applicable answers will be pre-filled! Or contact us to receive your personalized link.
For each assignment type, the survey examines:
- Recent trends
- Policy and administration
- Compensation approach
- Living costs
- Housing and utilities policies
- Mobility incentives and Hardship
- Travel and home leave
- Other support
Anne Rossier-Renaud, Geneva