AFRICA HR STRATEGY NETWORK
Who Should Join
The network brings together African HR Directors and VPs as well as Talent, Reward and Global Benefits Directors/VPs responsible for Africa. The key determinant is primary responsibility for designing, implementing and maintaining HR policies and practices in Africa.
Agendas include discussions facilitated by members, Mercer colleagues and expert speakers, and will address:
- People strategy, including talent management, reward and mobility
- Health and welfare benefits strategy, policies and practices
- Local issues and factors that impact HR strategy, policies and initiatives
- Local regulatory and legislative issues with interest in providing input on developing policies
- Three (3) sessions per year
- Up to two (2) representatives per company
- High-level discussions following the member-led roundtable format with ample sharing of information, experiences and best practices
- Regular e-updates on critical HR, talent management, reward, mobility, health and wellness issues and developments, including key legislative policy decisions in Africa
- E-surveys conducted on hot issues that require quick turnaround
- A strict policy of confidentiality, thereby creating a bond of trust and fostering strong camaraderie amongst members
- In addition, members gain CRF Africa status, which opens access to CRF researches, events, webinars and articles
The 2018 membership fee is €3,000*.
We welcome you to attend your first session as our guest, without fee or obligation.
*The fee is prorated for those joining mid-year.