Choose from either the Short-Term Incentive or Sales Incentive sections to analyze your data across numerous employee groups and industries to enrich your rewards structure.
Survey results are delivered in a published PDF format to your imercer.com account under My Downloads.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
|2019 Canada Short-Term Incentive Plan Design Survey
|2019 Canada Sales Incentive Plan Design Survey
Canada Incentive Plan Design
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for CAD 220 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- The Sales Incentive section will be available for purchase in April.
*This is a biennial survey. The next participation year and survey release is planned for 2019.
- Participation Opens: September 30
- Participation Deadline: October 25
- Report Available: December
- STI section – December 2019
- Sales section – April 2020