Mercer’s APAC Supply Chain Management Survey (SCMS) survey demographics:
organizations from fashion, apparel, footwear, hypermarket/supermarket, electronics and more
jobs at all levels
*Data from 2020 Mercer Supply Chain Management Survey.
- Industry-specific remuneration data
Monthly base salary (Gross before tax) Number of months Guaranteed per year
Fixed Cash Allowance
Shift, Meal, Mobile Phone, Car, Transportation, Housing and Others
Short Term Incentives
Variable Bonus, Sales Incentives, Sales Commission and Others
Long Term Incentives
Stock Options, Share Options, Restricted Share Units, Long Term Cash, and Others
- Over 800 specializations in 20 job families
Including the supply chain vertical from design, sourcing, production, logistics to retail, such as creative & design, e-commerce, engineering & science, material sourcing, environmental sustainability, vendor compliance, manufacturing production planning & control, quality management, product commercialization and retail
- Product types
- Accessory, Jewellery & Watch
- Food & Beverage
- Household Essential
- APAC Policy and practices data
A summary of organizations’ remuneration policies, including benefits.
- Online data submission – new!
via Mercer Data Connector – our innovative, award-winning application that streamlines, simplifies, and modernizes the submission process. Find out more how it will benefit you!
- Online results delivery
Customizable data cuts and comparison across geographies on Mercer WIN platform
- HR insights and more!
Reliable data and insights you need for business-critical decisions and future workforce planning.
As survey participants, you will get access to:
- SCMS database and results
- 2 user access* to SCMS database online via Mercer WIN with customized functions
- Survey overview report
– information on market pay, economic indicators, as well as a summary of political and labor trends
- Actual market data
– market analysis comparison by different segments
- Market regressed data
– analysis by position class, Mercer’s International Position Evaluation (IPE) methodology
- Roundtable Conference
- 2 seats at the Supply Chain Management Survey (SCMS) Regional Meeting held in March and in November
*additional user accounts will be charged USD500 each