Mercer BenefitsMonitor™ is an interactive and user-centered online tool that offers a wide range of flexible and intuitive features for benefits reporting and analysis - excellent for comparing your benefits data against your competitors.
Mercer Benefits Monitor™ allows you to:
- Compare your benefits data against that of your competitors and the general market
- Analyze how companies set up their benefits plans for the different employee groups
- Provides a one-stop source for the latest statutory benefits information
- Customize and run reports at your convenience
Mercer’s extensive survey data provides coverage globally and across industries, which allow HR practitioners to optimize their budgets while remaining market competitive – offering you the best returns for your investments.
There are three types of subscription package to meet your needs. Subscribers to any one of the three packages are entitled to one password for a year's membership upon given access.
- Membership is one year upon given access.
- Clients will get latest information each time MBM is updated within their membership year.
* All custom peer cuts are subjected to Mercer's approval in order to ensure data confidentiality
Please download the Mercer BenefitsMonitor Catalog™for more details.
Pricing varies by country and by an organization’s participation status (did or did not submit data for the survey).
View available countries and pricing
Purchase Individual Countries
To purchase MBM in one or more countries, you can place an order using the options below. Select your participation status (Participant or Non-participant) and then select the region and the countries that you would like to purchase. It’s that easy!
Purchase Multiple Countries
If you would like to purchase MBM in multiple countries, please contact your local Mercer representative to take advantage of a MBM Membership which will give you access to:
- Preferential pricing.
- Choose to get access to the entire global database or a flexible package based on the countries you select.
- A dedicated membership relationship manager.
- Personalized implementation, project management and training.