With data derived from the US MBD: Mercer Benchmark Database, this report uses four different evaluation methodologies giving you the comprehensive analysis to determine the best incentive solution to properly reward your employees. Evaluation methodologies included in this report are:
- Net Present Value
- Accounting Cost
You can also leverage data from the US MBD: Short-Term Incentive Report to benchmark your STI components such as total cash compensation and target percentage against the market.
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN® in an excel file.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization’s size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
2018 US MBD: Long-Term Incentive and Equity Report – LTI only
2018 US MBD: Long-Term Incentive and Equity Report – LTI and STI
US MBD: Long-Term Incentive and Equity Report
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for USD 200 each per module/survey.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2018 survey results now available.
View a list of the participating companies included in the 2018 US MBD: Long-Term Incentive and Equity Report here
View a sample report of this survey to see what's included, and learn how easy it is to streamline your salary benchmarking efforts.
2019 Survey Participation is now closed. Survey participation is open to all organizations with matching jobs and is not required to purchase results. To learn more about how you can become a participant, please contact us. As a survey participant, you do receive key benefits:
- A discount on survey results!
- An exclusive invitation to survey events - attend results webcasts and meetings where Mercer consultants will review the results and identify market trends and factors. You'll also be able to ask questions directly related to your organization.
- Ensure your data is included in the market results - easily determine your market position with customized reports that compare your company data to your peers.