What's new in 2017
2.2+ million incumbents.
- 1,963 jobs — 149 jobs added in 2017.
- Increased data pool used for geographic analysis.
- Updated methodology to a single regression line.
- More streamlined appearance and intuitive user interface with updated hyperlinks and Excel functionality.
- Comparative analysis updated to limit the number of pay rates with default increments added.
- A fixed data point with the national median figures.
Survey results are delivered in a published PDF format and an Excel GEO tool to your imercer.com account under My Downloads.
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations (never employee self-reported) and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
- Data Effective Date: January 1*
- Report Available: March
*2016 data has been aged to Jan 1, 2017.