This survey features two distinct questionnaires — US and Canada — in order to gather and report information most relevant to each country. If your organization has offices and/or mine sites in both the US and Canada, please plan to participate in and utilize both editions for the appropriate locations. If you have business operations in Canada learn more about our Canada survey.
New for 2019
New in 2019 is Mercer Job Library. This comprehensive new job catalog provides you with improved job descriptions for more accurate position matches, clearer relationships between jobs, more specializations, and much more. Learn more or view Mercer Job Library FAQs for more details.
Delivered in fully customizable formats
Survey results are delivered in Mercer WIN®, giving you access to the data through a variety of customizable parameters — including geography, industry, company size, and more. Efficiently organize and analyze the information with Mercer WIN, which enables you to:
- Compare job descriptions side by side.
- Change pay elements to support the right level of analysis.
- Perform function and career-level analysis.
- Export your data for integration into other systems (data also available as an Excel file).
- Run presentation-quality detailed or summary reports.
Salary Survey Methodology
Mercer surveys are designed using the most accurate and up-to-date market data practices. Data is collected from HR professionals at participating organizations and then analyzed for validity, thoroughness, and market representation based on the organization's size, structure, geographic region, or a combination of these factors. A minimum number of incumbents, organizations, and distinct organizations are required in order to report each data element. If minimums are not met, the market data is suppressed, ensuring you the highest level of data confidentiality.
View Sample Report
2018 North America Mining Industry Survey Suite – US Corporate and CEO
2018 North America Mining Industry Survey Suite – US Mine Site
2018 North America Mining Industry Survey Suite – US Mine Site Operational Jobs
North America Mining Industry Survey Suite
Additional buying options are available. Call us to learn how you can lock in rates for two or more years and qualify for additional discounts.
- Additional users may be added during checkout for USD 200 each per user/module. Hard copies are USD 350 per module.
- Individuals or companies using Mercer data for consulting services or commercial purposes are subject to different rates. Please call for more information.
- 2018 results now available.
Position List & Sample Report