The Geographic Salary Differentials (GEO) tool provides an analysis of pay differentials for about 200 US cities. Mercer's GEO provides specific salary differential information based on actual market data collected each year in Mercer's compensation surveys, rather than data interpolation. This methodology ensures that the information is the highest-quality salary differential information available and reflects an ever changing US compensation landscape.
With an increasing number of companies with operations across US, Mercer understands the need for credible salary differential information. Once equipped with this information, you can design competitive salary structures, consistently handle employee relocation across the country and determine cost of staff depending on geographic location.
NEW enhancements in 2015!
- Increased number of surveys included in the geographic analysis
- Updated methodology to a single regression line
- Delivered in Excel
- More streamlined appearance and intuitive user interface with the same functionality
- Analysis updated to limit the number of pay rates with default increments added
- Increased data pool used for geographic analysis
Interested in Canadian operation locations as well?
Visit our Canadian Geographic Salary Differentials Report page.