Comparing plan prevalence at several levels, these reports of qualitative comparisons and quantifiable statistics can help identify cost savings and retention risks. Key plan features are compared to those of multiple peers customizable by size and industry. Each report provides information on Health and Group, Time Loss, and Retirement/Savings benefits plans providing an opportunity to:
- Understand current practices
- Identify appropriate benefits package
- Target potential plan changes and opportunities for cost savings
- Gauge the overall attractiveness of benefits
- Remain competitive
- Retirement/Savings: Defined benefit, defined contribution, and stock purchase plans.
- Health/Group: Medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and post-retirement medical plans.
- Time Loss: Vacation, holiday, personal leave, PTO banks, sick leave, and short- and long-term disability plans.
- Nontraditional Benefits: Educational assistance and long-term care.